The All Kids Bike® Inclusive Learning classes are
typically taught in conjunction with Special Olympics
programming or in an adaptive learn-to-ride setting. The
programs are designed for riders of all ages. The Riding
Basics program teaches older children and/or individuals
with disabilities the basic skills to learn to ride and the
Racing Techniques program is designed for athletes
riding in a team or competitive group setting.
The All Kids Bike team will work with you to build a custom fleet of bikes to fit your organization’s needs.
1. Apply for the All Kids Bike Inclusive Learning program.
2. Purchase Inclusive Learning package including instruction and bikes.
3. Take online training courses.
4. All Kids Bike team will ship your bikes.
5. Teach your class and give students a lifelong love of riding!
SIGN UP FOR THE LATEST ALL KIDS BIKE NEWS