Chris Nikic, a world record holder as the first person with Down Syndrome to complete a 140.6-mile Ironman, is also an All Kids Bike National Ambassador. His mission is to inspire others like him to pursue their dreams and goals.
His greatest achievement is showing others how shifting your focus from your disabilities to your abilities and pursuing your dreams with an unwavering tenacity, a positive attitude and a no-quit grit can help anyone achieve their goals and dreams.
- Ironman 140.6 Finisher
- Guinness Book Record Holder
- Special Olympics Champion Ambassador
- Invited to Ironman Hawaii for 2022
- NBC Documentary and ESPN Special Edition
- 2X ESPY Award Winner (Jimmy V for Perseverance & Male Athlete with a disability)
- Laureus Global Sporting Moment of the Year
- Kulture City Inclusion Person of the Year
- PRWeek Most Purposeful Person Under 30
- Boston Marathon Finisher
- New York City Marathon Finisher and Member of Team 50
- Children’s Book: 1% Better – The Chris Nikic Story (April 2021)
- Author Book: 1% Better – Reaching My Full Potential and How You Can Too (October 2021)