The All Kids Bike® Early Learning classes are typically
taught at preschools, parks and recreation centers, or
through private instruction for riders 18 months to 5
years old. The Riding Basics program teaches beginners
the early stages of riding and balancing on a Strider Bike,
and the Racing Techniques program is designed for more
advanced riders to prepare for friendly competition.
The All Kids Bike team will work with you to build a custom fleet of bikes to fit your organization’s needs.
1. Apply for the All Kids Bike Early Learning programs at: www.AllKidsBike.org/early-learning
2. Purchase Early Learning package including instruction and bikes.
3. Take online training courses.
4. All Kids Bike team will ship your bikes.
5. Teach your class and give kids a lifelong love of riding!
SIGN UP FOR THE LATEST ALL KIDS BIKE NEWS